Youth Bucks Tony Snell #21 Association White Jersey
As the Sport fan, it’s only natural to celebrate your fandom with this game jersey from us! Make sure you’re part of the your idol action this season. Wear your this jersey pride anytime, anywhere!
- In Stock: Yes (Need 5-7 days to produce with customize jersey)
- Material: 100% Polyester or 100% Recycled Polyester
- Rounded hem
- NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL shield at collar
- Mesh side panels for extra breathability
- Tailored fit designed for movement
- Satin twill woven jock tag
- Screen print stickers name, numbers and logos
- Sewn-on tackle twill graphics
- Machine wash
- The image only illustrates
NOTE: Please kindly note your order is the custom printed item that be produced for you only. If there are any issues related to incorrect size, we will not be responsible for refunds or exchanges.
* Please check our SIZE GUIDE carefully before choosing your size.
To help you find out the accurate size, we have attached an available SIZE GUIDE on the right-middle of each product page. Please click on the to find your best fit.
Player jerseys are a bit smaller than Fan jerseys.
Product runs true to the standard SIZE GUIDE. But sometimes there will be a slight difference in the size of the jersey (1-2 inches). If your measurements are in the middle of the dimensions (eg your actual measurements are between size S and size M. We recommend ordering one size larger (size M) than you normally wear for a looser fit or up two sizes if you plan on layering underneath the jersey.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Fitnezzi.com.
Easy care: Machine washable. Use cold water to wash it up nicely and tumble dry on low heat. You will find it becoming even softer after every wash.
* The actual product colors may vary from those shown on the site depending on the device you are using to view the product or the angle of the item is photographed.
If there’s anything we can do to make your experience more awesome, please feel free to contact us via [email protected].
Checkout Fitnezzi collections